From Darkness to light...
There are a handful of spaces left to join our small group for this upcoming winter retreat, held on the Winter Solstice weekend of June 20 & 21 in the Blue mountains. (And online for 8 weeks following the retreat to deepen and further your experience - this is optional and included in the cost).
Actively and creatively explore the recent events of COVID 19 and how it has affected you, working with the recurring ‘winter’ cycles of release, stillness and renewal.
We will explore this, at the same time as the Winter Solstice - a cosmic journey the planet is taking here in the Southern Hemisphere, as it moves us from darkness towards the light.
For further information call or email Kellie on 0422 509 559
Bookings need to be made by close of business, this coming Friday 29th May.
- small group size
- two experienced teacher-guides Robyn & Kellie.
- all art materials
- sound healing bath on Saturday evening
- all meals across the 2 days
- 8 further weeks of weekly online work
using this dedicated & secure student login.
$665 inclusive of the above.
* Does not include accommodation.
Sat 21 June:
from 9am til 9pm
Sun 22 June:
from 9am til 4pm
* We will be observing government safety requirements and recommendations in relation to COVID 19